Position Title: Office Staff
Location: , Kununurra
Numbers Req'd: -
Listed Date: 15-Jun-2021
Expiry Date: 13-Aug-2021
Are you interested in joining a fast paced company, flexible to create a role to best suit your skill set?
While our primary industry is plant hire and concrete production, we do have a variety of incorporated businesses which also focus on property management and compliance of various mining tenements. We are looking to increase and diversify our office; you are encouraged to send through your resume for a potential custom designed position to meet your skills.
· Previous experience and a firm understanding of Accounts Payable Management
· Effective Written Communication and Organisational Skills
· Highly Developed Computer Skills
· Ability to Work with Limited Supervision and be Self Motivated
· Administering and managing contractual aspects of several civil construction contracts at one time
· Liaising with the Principal Contractor, Site Supervisors and other stakeholders
· Interpreting contract provisions to help resolve variation submissions, claims and questions submitted by the Principal Contractor.
· Assist with lodgements of tenders and quotes to ensure that contracts are let within approved cost estimates and make recommendations regarding preferred contractors.
· Manage the procurement and delivery of appropriate materials when required.