Position Title: Permanent Assistant Managers
Location: Belmont South, Belmont South
Numbers Req'd: -
Listed Date: 02-Oct-2020
Expiry Date: 31-Oct-2020
We are seeking an energetic couple to assist in the regular relief of both our Holiday Parks based in the beautiful Lake Macquarie area 1.5 hours from Sydney and 20 minutes from Newcastle.
This position would require you to provide our onsite managers with their days off, a minimum of 5 days per week would be required, including some weekends and public holidays.
You will be required to have your own van. Caravan site provided.
The applicants should have managerial, business and staff skills, possessing a strong customer focus and positive energetic outlook and also enjoy being in the hospitality industry.
The successful assistant park management relief team will be responsible for the undertaking of all day to day operations of the park. It is desirable that you have previous caravan/holiday park experience.
Common tasks performed by the Assistant Park Managers include but are not limited to:
· Park operations, organisation and participation, including out of hours responsibilities
· Grounds keeping tasks to ensure a high standard is maintained throughout the park via mowing, trimming, garden maintenance, cleaning etc
· Reception duties, phone calls, emails, check in / outs
· Night patrols and being available for emergency night call outs
· Seasonal activities including BBQ’s, guest interactions etc.
· General cleaning - stripping of cabins, cleaning amenities and camp kitchen
· Manage the health and safety requirements of the park
· Operate and ensure the safe and efficient use of park plant, machinery, and equipment
Essential skills and attributes:
· Computer literate with a sound working knowledge of RMS +9 software/ Newbook
· Excellent customer service
· Competent handyman and office skills
· Flexible attitude with regards to work hours
· Current driver’s license
· Ability to work in a small team environment
What we offer:
· On site accommodation (powered site)
· Ongoing support, training, and a great work environment
· Immediate start
· Remuneration to be discussed at interview
Name: Rennej Pty Ltd
Address: 24 Paley Cres , Belmont South
State: New South Wales
Website: 24 Paley Cres
Contact 1: Stacey Jenner
Contact 2: Peter Jenner