Cleaning and Maintenance couple
Position Title: Cleaning and Maintenance couple
Location: , Carnarvon
Numbers Req'd: -
Listed Date: 27-Feb-2019
Expiry Date: 31-Mar-2019
We are looking for two very active, hardworking, self-motivated and reliable cleaners with an eye for detail that can work independently and try their hand at new things.
We need an energetic, flexible all-rounders for the position, as the role involves alot of cleaning, with some maintenance and customer service.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Includes the following. (Other duties may be assigned)
• Cleaning Duties –
• Cleaning of 9 rooms and 4 tents as needed. This includes washing sheets/ making beds/ vacuuming and moping/ cleaning bathrooms.
• 4 x Spa’s need to be cleaned regulary (every 2nd day). Turn off taps & cleaning walls with a broom.
• Laundry kept clean and tidy.
• Camp oven and camper hampers kept cleaned and stocked.
• Cleaning ablutions block and camp kitchen.
• Reception duties –
• Meeting and checking in customers receiving payment and entering required information into computer.
• Maintenance Duties –
• Bins Runs
• Help with Lawns and garden beds watering ( sprinklers and reticulation).
• Generals maintenance jobs as they pop up.
It is important to note that not all duties are completed daily and some roles will be shared with other staff.
Aside from the Park which at this time of the year gets priority there will also be opportunities to work on the station moving stock, checking waters Etc.
Beneficial but not necessary: Skid steer or bobcat experience / welding experience / motor bike skills / carpentry and building skills.
Working Hours: 8 – 5pm 5 days a week you can work weekends if you like. 1 hour off per day for lunch and coffee break. Rosters are flexible, time off negotiated with reasonable warning. During the school holidays hours may increase if there is need (time off in leu of extra hours over the holidays).
Information about the camp can be seen at www.wooramel.com looking for a couple that can commit to 3-6 months.