3.5* motel just bought by new owners are looking for a relief couple who can do 8 days in October 18, December 18, February 18 and then 6 weeks in April – May 2019.
Very busy motel operating above 70%, Restaurant open for dinners Monday > Friday, Breakfast in the breakfast room or room service daily, Database:
Satin, Laundry: we do the towelling ourselves. Managers look after this.
- Housing staff: very experience, strong team. Limited housekeeping requirements from managers
- Chef & kitchen hand to do dinners, chef does week day breakfasts
- 1 wait staff to help with bar & table service weekdays
- Managers help with reception, waiting & move around the kitchen on a week night
- manager cook breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays – up to 20 breakfasts, sometime more, so need to be competent with cooking breakfast.
- Basic repairs and maintenance
- There is a repairs and maintenance / grounds person who works full time
- Skills: need to be great under pressure as it’s a busy motel, be able to manage multi tasks at once. Excellent customer service & ability to manage
staff including rostering. Comfortable moving from the reception to restaurant, answering a busy phone, waiting tables. Great breakfast skills
for Saturday & Sunday only. Happy doing the towelling, basic repairs and maintenance. Experience using Satin.
- Must have NSW RSA and food safety
Please call Julia or Brian on 0412 00 55 37 or send your current resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our web page https://www.thegoodknights.com.au/