Caravan Park Caretakers
Position Title: Caravan Park Caretakers
Location: 1 Stuart Hwy, Braitling
Numbers Req'd: -
Listed Date: 20-Nov-2019
Expiry Date: 31-Jan-2020
Caravan Park Caretakers
Wintersun cabin and caravan park is located in Alice Springs, Central Australia The park features a wide choice of shady grassed site sites and ensuite cabin accommodation.
There are barbecue facilities, swimming pool and fully equipped laundry.
About the roles
We are looking for a couple who are energetic, friendly, experienced and organized Caravan Park Caretakers to maintain our park on a daily basis. It is desirable that you have previous park experience, be competent with RMS/computer software and have an understanding of third party booking channels. You must have very strong administration skills, organization skills, marketing and people skills and have a passion for gardening and maintaining the environment. You must be prepared to work weekends and public holidays, be able to enforce the park rules and to follow processes.
This position is ideal for a couple and are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and perks
A customer-orientated approach and passion for service in the hospitality industry in particular caravan and camping is essential, as we pride ourselves on offering a unique experience for our patrons at all times. For couples, it is a live-in position, we provide accommodation whilst on shift as part of the package.
Skills and experience-
· Must have excellent communication skills written and verbal
· Undertake reception duties including experience in RMS system or similar, assisting guests with tourist information
· Strong customer service skills with excellent phone manner
· Show initiative with a can-do attitude and high attention to detail
· Take bookings over the phone and via email
· Must be calm under pressure
· Ensure the quality of service to all guests upon arrival and departure
· Responsible to be on call for after-hours check ins and emergencies
Cleaning/housekeeping amenities and cabins and laundry
· Be fit and active and able to work outside in all weather conditions.
· Must have people skills, be outgoing with initiative and is friendly with guests and residents within the caravan park
· Assisting guests with directing them to their sites, queries, tourist information etc.
· Experience with repairs and maintenance including but not limited to ablutions, villas and cabins, general maintenance around the park, plumbing knowledge would be an advantage.
· Landscaping and gardening including sprinkler runs, mowing and tree lopping
· On-call for after hour emergencies, including ensuring quiet time after 10pm, and occasionally dealing with evictions
If this sounds like you, then apply today. Please note when applying please provide a covering letter outlining why you would be suited to this role, your previous parks experience and your resume. Applications must be submitted by email to email@example.com. Phone enquiries can be made to Robbie Armstead on 0409524090 Applications must be received by 4pm 27th November 2019
Name: Wintersun Cabin & Caravan Park
Address: 1 Stuart Highway , Alice Springs
State: Northern Territory