Caravan Park Assistant managers
Position Title: Caravan Park Assistant managers
Location: Caravan Park, Winston
Numbers Req'd: -
Listed Date: 08-Feb-2019
Expiry Date: 31-Mar-2019
We are seeking applications from prospective Assistant caravan park managers, a couple, interested in working in Mount Isa. The role encompasses a wide range of duties with a hands on role in operating the park on a three weeks on three weeks off basis. The successful candidates would require an ABN/ACN with the role commencing immediately.
The ideal applicant/s will be motivated self-starters preferably with park management experience with exceptional customer service skills who are able to lead a small team of cleaning and maintenance workers, and will be willing to run all day-to-day aspects of the park. Trade skills to assist in park maintenance are highly desirable. Previous experience using RMS9 plus is desired.
You need a high level of personal dedication to be successful with us so if you desire a Monday to Friday, 9-5 then this is not the role for you.
Roles and Duties
• Supervising the day to day operation of the holiday park;
• Managing reception and reservation duties;
• Running a small shop;
• Assisting park patrons and guests;
• Managing and working with a small team of cleaners.
• Operating and ensuring the safe and efficient use of park plant, machinery and equipment;
• Enforcing park rules OHS and regulations;
• Representing the Park as required;
• Working with the local council, businesses and community groups;
• Daily and monthly reporting as required.
• Cleaning of the swimming pool and Camp Kitchen.
• Occasional Cleaning of park cabins and ablution blocks.
• Your Skills and Experience
• Must have previous facilities or property management exposure
• Excellent customer and communications skills
• Personal handyman and maintenance skills
• Must have First Aid Certificate
• Police Clearance
• Attention to detail, flexible and reliable
• Combined base remuneration package commensurate to experience of the successful candidates
• Accommodation provided within the park
Please send a cover letter and your resume outlining your skills and experience to email@example.com
along with a recent photo of yourselves and at least 2 current business references.