Harbour Lights Caravan Park is looking for an experienced and motivated Assistant Manager couple for their 2019 Tourist Season.
Duties will be:
- Caravan Park reception and administration;
- grounds maintenance and repairs;
- Manage risks (WH&S);
- cleaning duties;
- managing reservations;
- Promoting and selling tours in the region;
- Working with customers and other staff to achieve our goals.
You will need the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated good general maintenance and handyman abilities;
- A trade certificate would be desirable but is not essential;
- RMS9+ (or similar property maintenance system) experience (at least a year) and good computer skills are essential;
- A focus on providing excellent customer service, at all times;
- Flexible attitude to work and work hours;
- Effective problem solving;
- Understanding WH&S responsibilities;
- Prepared to work with the Managers/Owners to achieve short term and long term goals for the property;
- Be innovative in ideas to grow the business;
- Marketing and Sales experience would be highly desirable.
You will need your own accommodation (van or motorhome), and be able to live on site.You will also need to:
- Be prepared to be on call at least 3 nights per week;
- Be available to work weekends, school and public holidays;
- Possess great communication and problem solving skills;
- Be confident and able to work unsupervised;
- Have excellent references from your previous employers;
- Be ready to commit to this position for the entire tourist season (April to November 2019).
This position reports to the Managers who also live on site. Applications for this hard working and exciting opportunity are invited from Australian Citizens
or residents with the right to work in Australia. If you believe you have the right experience and skills to undertake this position, please email
your resume and a cover letter briefly addressing the selection criteria to Jennifer at email@example.com
SORRY NO PETS